epfo UAN member portal Overview services
Welcome to EPFOLogin.COM, Employee Provident Fund is a valuable investment for retirement planning. It is a tax-free income. EPF account is the amount in your account. It consists of the amount deducted every month in your salary. And plus the amount that contributed to epfo account by the employer.
EPFO UAN member Portal Features
with epfo portal you can check pf balance, provident fund claim status, uan status and activate uan online along with PF transfer to the bank account and old pf account to new epf account.
Anyway, now a significant amount of epfo members visiting newly unified uan member portal, but sometimes there are some issues by epfo. But employee provident organization engaging with epf members on social media facebook and twitter. so that members can get updated information& support from epfo most engaging channels isTwitter.
What a PF Number contains?
- Normally the EPF number would be in the standard format like TN/MAS/0000000/000/0000111. In the arrangement, the number also includes a state code, city code and much more. The first two digit is the code for the state, and next three alphabets are a code of PF office. The code number is varying according to your regional PF office. company/establishment Code, COmpany branch code if any otherwise default will be Zero,
- Last 7 Digits are your PF Number from that COmpany. if change the company pf number will be changed.
- It contains total 22 Digits while UAN Number is 12 digits unique number.
EPFO member Login
Visit epfo services.In or epfindia.com website, then click on employee login and then, select the ID proof document enter ID card number (pan, Uid, etc.) then you can get member services as mentioned below. You have to keep epf uan number before proceeding to visit the uan portal. As well As now Epfo members portal ditched by pf login portal. Because of the Advanced security flexibility benefits by uan portal.
uan Member benefits: they can download uan card & uan passbook, Aadhaar update, KYC Change of Address, Claim transfer, PAN update, etc.
uan Login & Activation process summary
To login into uan member portal, you need to have uan number, this uan already allotted by epfo India. You can check it either allocated or not. If not you can raise a uan generation request with epf India.
- First of all check uan status @ uan member portal.
- Visit uan portal and enter your pf number and registered mobile number along with name & Date of birth.
- If you got a message like “ congratulations your uan number allocated with this pf Number.”
- If you get this message No uan number Found with this PF Account, you have to go for uan activation. Mostly before the year of 1980, pf accounts not allotted uan number. Then you can raise a uan generation ticket.
UAN Member portal
We can do a lot more with uan portal. Most important useful things of uan member portal are, changing the mobile number and email within the dashboard. What else we do? unified portal members can upload the new residential details in case of transfer of his post. Shifted to another city.
uan portal members can enable the SMS Alerts to related their epf balance & uan passbook details. The employer contributes every month 10th onwards so employees can get the epf balance by SMS monthly once. These features include current month, total uan balance and monthly accumulated simple interest by epfo India.
EPF India Helpline toll-free
Both employees and employers can contact the uan helpdesk portal by dialing this toll-free number.1800 118 005.The note Thal uan help desk toll-free number works from 9.15Am To 5.45PM on business days only. uan portal contact email [email protected], uan members can also send the email regarding the technical issues like unable to access uan portal. There is also online facility available by creating service request within epf login portal.
Pf transfer on UAN Portal
For transferring epf money to another pf account held by same epf member also called as pf transfer. Transferring to other member or employee pf account not allowed. Also, you can transfer epf to NPS or NPS to epf it will be done at uan member login portal.
How the new unified uan portal helps members and employers?
Just remember the epf login portal, this way we can only view the pf statement in pdf format. But with uan member login portal. Employees have unique identification number also called uan number. uan members and epfo services.In the website launched as unified portal member epfo service.in. So here are the few benefits of new unified uan portal. Check epf balance many ways, pf transfer and withdrawal can be done online without employer consent. Members can update KYC Aadhaar, Pan bank details Address at epf login portal.
uan Is a 14 digits unique number which identifies every epfo member actually unlike member id. uan Means Universal Account Number. Now uan number is the Unified member portal username. But we have to set the password manually for uan . although uan number will be generated by automatically by epfo and the employer.
epfo Login After changing the mobile number and password
Uan member portal users can change the uan password within the control panel of the epfo uan portal. This process involves an OTP to the registered mobile with uan number or epfo portal. If member changed the Mobile Number, Then there is no option to recovery uan password by email.
epf members, who want login to uan portal for checking the epf balance & downloading uan passbook. Those can visit our uan portal page read guidelines and opt for claim status, transfer, etc.
Benefits of uan number (epf uan no)
- Automatic pf transfer.
- Online pf withdrawal direct to the bank.
- No employer sign required for pf withdrawal.
- Download epf passbook to know epf balance.
- Improved transparency and accountability with the help of uan and aadhaar.
- Update KYC at uan portal.
- Get online support from epfo authority.
- Monthly SMS alerts to track epf balance transactions.
- Link all pf accounts with one uan number.
- We can’t do anything without uan number. Like PF transfer and pf withdrawal.
Forgot UAN password Mobile Number changed
If you forgot epfo member portal password then members could reset it by mobile number. what if mobile number also changed then members contacted the uan helpdesk. But overwhelming request regarding this epfo decided to give an option enter your new mobile number and reset the password at the same time.
Resetting forgot uan password follows this flow
- visit uan member portal,
- Click on forgot the password. Enter UAN Number (if you also forgotten uan number then look at uan activation.
- then uan portal display registered mobile number. if you click on yes then OTP will be sent to old mobile phone rather new one.
- click on No Enter The Name, DOB, Gender, KYC Type Aadhar or PAN Number and click on verify.
- If the above details are matched with PF or UAN Members data then it will ask you enter New Mobile Number.
then you will get a message like your New Mobile number update successful.
Then go back step 2, click on forgot the uan password, verify mobile number by OTP. Set New UAN password to log in to uan portal.
Employer E Sewa Portal
EPf Esewa dedicated to employers for online payment through SBI Epf channel only, however, you can also pay epf payment for employees with ICICI and HDFC Axis bank other banks too.
Checking PF Balance with UAN
Now, this is the only way to check pf balance online. other methods also available like SMS, Missed call, in epf mobile app uan Passbook etc.
- uan Passbook is the newest way to check pf amount with uan. For this uan activation is mandatory. Checking balance with pf number is the old method but still works efficiently,
- Note: epf passbook download is the primary way to know pf balance. Epf India launched new Passbook service for their 45 Million subscribers.
- pf inquiry by uan: just visit the uan portal, enter UAN Number and password to download epf passbook.
- KYC Update of uan Portal: log into the uan member portal on profile section edit email, Mobile Number update the new one.
- changing Address: Upload New Document like Aadhar, Pan, Passport, voter id, enter document number prior to that.
You can log in with your PF Number to check pf balance, and claim status. However, this also works with uan Number and password. if your uan allocated by EPFO portal and activated it online.
List of EPFO Portals
- EPF & uan Member Portal http://members.epfoservices.in/ replaced with https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- online payment etc. http://esewa.epfoservices.in/
- EPF employers & verify for Claim process https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
- uan Members for more facilities: http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
- downloading passbook https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- New employer Portal https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
PF passbook and UAN portal are available below.
Final words: uan member portal and epfo portals helping members to check pf balance, epf transfer, withdrawal process, downloading uan passbook and uan card. Updating member details online without much depend on employers. Due to some technical issues, members may get problems but temporary.