EPFO Claim status pf [transfer & withdrawal]
Check epfo claim status by EPF Number on pf member portal or uan portal. Now epfo members can check their claim status from various regional offices like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata etc.Employee
check claim status with PF number:
- First of all, you have to visit this official website (epfindia.com).
- You can click on this link and follow the option of click here for know your PF claim status at this website page.
- You can select the state as well as give a click on search your code number.
- Whether you understand the region of your epf for office as well and you can pick the last choice of the code number.
- Choose the region of your EPFO from the drop down.
- If you are epf account number do not have any other extension code and just simply leave the field of an extension code blank.
- You can fill up the region code as well as office code.
- You can enter establishment code as well as code extension in the based fields.
- Enter your provident fund account number
- After completing the check process, you can click submit it.
Hence, these are the simple as well as easy steps that will help to check the status from the online. So, if you want to check your status then you can follow those above steps.
Codes & Messages
1. payment under process we can easily understand this,
may pending at your employer or epfo filed office and back office.
2. claim form 19 for pf settlement has been approved. payment is under process
3. claim form 10c for withdrawal benefit has been approved payment is under process.
so payment is under process at the bank so you can get money within 2-3 working days by NEFT Transfer in case of withdrawal.
PF claim Status Rejected Messages
Possible Reasons: FORM 10C Rejected service should be above 19.5 years so we have to enter 20 instead of 19 years. 10C can be used withdrawal money from EPS Pension scheme.
ee & er amount in epf claim status
EE Amount means Employee Contribution of PF (8.3%).
ER Amount: Employer contributions to PF(3.67%).
EPS pension scheme, EPF (provident fund) monthly contribution.
how to calculate pf withdrawal amount?
EE + ER= EPF Amount+ Interest rate 8.5% = pf
epfo claim status by pf number, http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php
Benefits of tracking online
with employee provident fund organization’s online OTCP portal and UAn portal, members can track pf claim status online.
Generally, employees visit pf office for tracking epfo claim status or pf withdrawal status. but now we can track pf transfer status and withdrawal status online very easy with pf number or uan number.
we can track in two ways
- The Best way to track claim through epf number.
- 2nd way to track claim status through Claim ID.
Pf transfer & withdrawal status
All the Pf transfer and withdrawal requests are members under epfo claims, which can be made at OTCP portal. Online claim transfer portal member claims.epfoservices.in.check the eligibility and follow the rules initiate transfer and withdrawal request, note down the claim id for the future reference like to check claim status until claim settled by epfo and uan employer portal.
Faqs on epfo claim status
- why Epf withdrawal not received to bank account till now as many days gone?
Please check your bank details on uan portal, kindly submit /update latest bank details.
- Pf withdrawal forms sent to the pf office but not received till now why?
there may be a delay in online pf claim process. also, you can check the pf claim status on epfo claims portal. then understand the status message.
How to check PF claim Status by UAN Number?
At present, checking claim details option available epfo member portal which epfindia.gov.in or members.epfoservices.in. But you can get details on UAN login portal too.
check from here.
Let have a look at uan services, You can send the message with UAn number and member id to UAN toll-free number.
You can check it on the mobile app, just download the app, enter your pf or uan number to track pf transfer or withdrawal claim status.