PF withdrawal Process forms & eligibility Rules Tax etc
PF withdrawal with uan Number now made very simple. just log in to the uan member Portal with uan & password. select the Other services option on the navigation menu. enter the bank details Ifsc, branch name and Account name and process further request.
Note that we can also track claim status Including pf transfer and pf withdrawal request on the uan member Portal.
Pf withdrawal Requirements
- Mobile Number should be linked with UAN Number.
- Name & Surname and Date of Birth should match with current pf account details.
- Premature withdrawal Reasons should be the Home loan, Marriage etc
- You can also provide your full postal address as well as sign in the space provided for.
- Submit this duly filled form to regional provident fund office. You can give a cancelled cheque only the reason.
- You can use this withdrawal forms only when you have universal as well as above several conditions.
These things to be considered in this filling withdrawal forms On UAN Portal.
how to withdraw pf without leaving the job?
You can withdraw money after 6 months of the service if less than 50,000 no tax, after 5 years of service greater than 50,000 also no TDS.
you can transfer amount to your new pf account easily.
PF withdrawal FORMS / Rules/taxes
- Rule 1: PF Full withdrawal only possible at the retirement, after full withdrawal employees, is not a member of epfo (Employee provident fund organization India).
- Retirement age of epfo withdrawal 55 years.
- 90% of the withdrawal only happens before 1 year of the retirement age.
EPF Amount Withdrawal Limit Is 50,000 applicable from June 2016.
EPF forms explanation: Form No 19 UAN: you can withdraw if you don’t have in 60 days.
Form no 10 c UAN: This can be used to withdraw money from your EPF Pension account Not EPF money account. if your account is not older than 10 years.
Form No 31 UAN for Partial usage for Mariage, Home buying, and medical emergency.
Above forms can be used by UAN activated member with Aadhhar linked accounts, your KYC details like Bank, ID Address must be verified by Employer by online.
TDS On PF Withdrawal
15G Used for below 60 years, 15H used for after 60 years or Senior Citizens. These forms can be generated at Income tax India website to not deduct TDS.15G & 15H can only submit when the Total Annual income is not more than 2.50,00 after section 80C deductions.if you want to withdraw fully money, then fill both forms 19A and 10C.
PF Withdrawal Purposes & Limit new rules 2018
|Withdrawal Purpose||Limit of epf fund||minimum of years of service||reasons|
|Marriage||up to 50%||7 years||marriage for self/son/daughter/brother/sister|
|Education||up to 50%||7 years||Self/children for college only|
|Buying Land/home||24 times of wage and DA for Land
36 times of wage and DA for Home
|5 years||Land/home must be in the name of employee or spouse(wife/husband)|
|Home loan repayment||Up to 90% from employer(EPS) & employee contribution||10 years||Total epf amount would be more than 20,000 including interest & singe or both spouse/self.
the proper document should be submitted to epfo.
the property must register on self/spouse.
|Renovation of house||12 times of monthly wage||5 years||the property must register on self/spouse.
|Early withdrawal before retirement||Up to 90%||at 57 years age||for self only|
withdraw pf without employer signature
In the old process, employer sign required but now no employer sign required with UAN portal. but you have to update KYC details on UAN Portal these details can be verified by Employer.
Download the Form 19,10C 31 Based on your requirement. Fill the form and attach cancelled cheque which Account number updated on UAN Portal. Specify the same Phone Number which is linked to UAN Portal.
Find your Regional PF office by Selecting your State and district of work location. Copy the exact Address and send the forms to your PF office.
Up to 90% withdraw to purchase home plot flat
- Minimum 3 years of subscription on epfo according to new pf withdrawal rule 2018.
- Only buy from registered recognized societies builders and agencies.
- Also, the employee needs to find 9+ epfo subscribers those buying from the same society.
- The only epfo pays to agency or landowner, not the buyer.
- If the epf subscriber failed to acquire a property for any reason.
- All the funds to return to epfo within 15 days.
In a previous rule: only 36months employee subscription allowed for buying home. 24 months of savings for purchasing a plot. Please note that only employee contribution can be available for withdrawing. Not employer contribution. Pf claim settlement time: it is reduced 20daysto 10days a from may 1st.online pf claim (transfer/withdrawal) Will receive online. However, this process involves offline procedure. Epfo eventually planned to settle the claim within 3hours.
PF Withdrawal for marriage:
- Only 50% of employer contribution is allowed.
- Minimum 7 years of subscription and 3 times advanced loan on the epfo account.
- He/she can take the loan for the marriage of sister/brother self and daughter and son.
- Only one form for all of the withdrawals.
- Download epf form 31 and fill the details of place of marriage withdrawal amount.
- Attach the documents like marriage invitation card, provide the place of marriage on the application form.
So there is Online PF Withdrawal available otcp portal. but it involves offline Process!. But it will Start coming Soon.(due to employers not verifying KYC details with digital signatures) UAN Based transfers can be fraud. Aadhaar is not mandatory as per the Supreme court.
PF Withdrawal Offline at EPFO Office
Employees can download 2 types of forms,
- Aadhaar composite form (No employer signature/attestation required)
- Non-aadhaar composite form (employer signature/attestation required)
In case of early pf withdrawal, employees have to submit the documents for marriage invitation card, home loan documents etc here.
download the pf withdrawal claim forms here.
Online withdrawal of Provident fund
- UAN NUmber should & Activated and you have to log in to the UAN Portal.
- Full epf statement or UAN Passbook aks epf balance statement.
- KYC details such as Aadhaar, PAn, BanK details (Ifsc, Account number, branch, bank name etc).
Process Flow of online pf withdrawal without employer signature:
uan portal>> login with uan & password>>Online services>>Claim form>>fill & submit.
Note down the claim number or track pf claim status with UAN.
PF Transfer Process
- you cannot transfer pf money to another person.
- both pf account details should match with each other.
- The previous employer must enter the date of exit on the in order to initiate the transfer,
- Aadhaar Number must link with PF account, along with KYC.
- UAN Must activated.
while joining the new company, the employee has to give UAN number & PF account details to the New employer.
KYC details already seeded to the UAN, our new PF account will link to existing UAN number.
- know your EPF balance,
- check pf claim status,
- epfo login details,
- pf payment online,
- uan login
- uan portal